The Community Bridge Consortium facilitates the participation of adults with disabilities in all aspects of Community Education programming by providing reasonable support and accommodations. Through their participation, these adults learn new things, engage with others and become active citizens in their communities.
The consortium is sponsored by Mahtomedi, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale, Roseville Area, South Washington County, and White Bear Lake Area School Districts. North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale serves as the consortium office.
Community Bridge Consortium offers:
- Customized education and enrichment classes for adults with developmental disabilities
- Opportunities to socialize with peers and friends
- Fine arts experiences
- Sign language interpreters
- Resources for disabilities awareness education
- Adapted materials and equipment
The Community Bridge Brochure lists customized classes and activities for adults with developmental cognitive disabilities (DCD). The brochure is published quarterly and contains classes and activities offerered by all of the consortium school districts. To be placed on the mailing list call 651-748-7437 or 651-748-7434