Students: If you are having trouble logging in or have forgotten your password,
contact your building Media Center staff.
PARENTS: If you have forgotten your password, please click the 'Forgot Your Password' link below, click on the link that appears and enter your e-mail address at the bottom to get your username and password e-mailed to you.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a new security feature that will appear on your fourth login attempt in which you will be asked to identify eight "Likes" and eight "Dislikes". These will be used to verify your identity in the event you forget your username/password. You must complete this step in order to access your account.
North St Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District
Parent Portal User Guidelines and System Requirements
North St Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale Schools uses the Campus Student Information System for students grades 6-12 to collect student data while also allowing parents to view the records of their children, including grades, schedule and attendance. Rights to the Parent Portal will be granted to parents or guardians of currently enrolled middle and high school students.
Access to the Parent Portal is a privilege, not a right. The District reserves the right to deny access to anyone and to add or delete functions from the Portal at any time. Users of the Parent Portal are required to adhere to the following:
- Portal users will act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner.
- Portal users will not attempt to harm or destroy the school or the district’s data or networks.
- Portal users will not attempt to access data or any account owned by another user.
- Portal users will not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws may be subject to Civil and/or Criminal prosecution.
- Portal users who identify a security problem with the Parent Portal must notify the North St Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District immediately.
NOTE: Step-parents or Guardians that do not have legal custody of a child will not be granted Parent Portal rights unless a copy of legal documentation is attached to the Activation Request form.
To obtain access to the North St Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale Schools Parent Portal each user must submit a completed Parent Portal Account Activation Request.
You can expect to receive your account information within 1-2 weeks after receipt in the Information Services Office. Due to the large volume of Parent Portal requests at the beginning of the school year, you may experience a delay in receiving a response.
Parents can use mobile devices to access the Parent Portal. Once logged into the Portal, links will display for downloading apps as well as a link to the District ID.
Security features of the Parent Portal:
- Access to the Parent Portal is secured with SSL/TLS.
- Access to the Parent Portal is as available and at your own risk.
- All attempts at logging into the system are recorded, including a traceable audit trail, to the unique address of the computer attempting to connect.
- Complex (strong) passwords are enforced for Parent Portal login.
Should you require assistance with Parent Portal other than 'Forgot Your Password':
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name and a brief description of the problem
- You will need to verify the e-mail address we have on file
Concerns regarding Parent Portal data:
- Grade posting should occur within ten school days following the due date of any assignment, project or assessment.
- Parents with questions about Parent Portal data such as attendance, grades or performance marks are encouraged to address these issues in the following order:
- Discuss the issue with their child.
- Discuss the issue with the teacher via email or personally. A link to the teacher’s e-mail address may be found in the student schedule.
- Discuss the issue with the Administrator in your child’s building.
Questions or comments about the Parent Portal may be directed to the email address listed above.