District 622 Operating Levy Request - Nov. 8, 2016 Ballot from ISD 622 on Vimeo.
Parent Teacher Conferences:
Tuesday, November 1 3:30 to 7:30
Thursday, November 3 3:30 to 7:30
Conferences are not scheduled. Parents stop by the school on one/both of the nights that is most convenient. Pick up the student's mid-term grade and then go to the classroom to meet with the teacher. Please keep conferences to 5 minutes.
Red Ribbon Week
This week students will be participating in Red Ribbon Week activities (being drug, alcohol, and tobacco free). Advisories are competing in a door decorating contest and students are being asked to dress up:
Monday - Wear Red Day (kick off the week)
Tuesday - "Stay Under the Covers and Hide Away from Drugs" (pajama day)
Wednesday - "Turn Your Back on Drugs" (wear your shirt backwards)
Thursday - "Team Up Against Drugs" (wear your favorite sports shirt/attire)
Friday - "Don't Let Drugs and Tobacco Be Your Fancy" (wear dressy clothes)
Winter Sports Registration is now Open! Please see the Athletics Page for more information.
We are looking for a new John Glenn parent representative for the 622 Advisory Board. If you are interested in knowing more, please click on the link below:
Health Office Reminder:
Any student starting 7th grade should have their immunizations up to date. Information should arrive in the mail late July or early August and updated immunizations can be brought to school during our Open House on Wednesday, August 31, 2016. Please see Back to School mailing for all information regarding back to school!
Dress Code Reminders:
1. Shorts and Skirts should be longer than your finger knuckles when arms hang naturally at sides.
2. Shirt should have strap of at least an inch in width (2 finger tips) – no spaghetti straps.
3. Underwear (including boxers) should not be exposed.
4. Pants/shorts need to be secure at the natural waist – no sagging.
5. Tops should completely cover any cleavage.
6. No clothing should advertise alcohol, tobacco, or drugs, and must not have words or pictures that are discriminatory or offensive.
7. No hats or bandannas during the school day.