Dan TorrezPhone: 651-748-6641
In our classroom, we believe in the Growth Mindset.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.-Mr. Torrez
- Everybody has the ability to make improvements.
- Your brain is like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes
- Mistakes are opportunities to learn.
- If you can't do it now, that just means you can't do it YET.
- The only way to improve is by doing challenging work.
- - allows students to digitally submit homework assignments, review grades, participate in interactive discussions, receive announcements and feedback, take tests, and more. As a parent, you will be able to view your child’s activity within the platform.
- - provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more. Make sure your contact information is current so you can receive texts and emails from District 622. You can update your contact information in Campus Parent.