Welcome to Tartan Athletics!
The Activities Office handles all of the sports, fine arts, and extra-curricular activities for Tartan High School. The Activities Office is located on the lowest floor below the 11th & 12th-grade offices.
- Activities Handbook
- NEW Activity Practice/Event Transportation Waiver Form
- 2022-2023 Tartan Athletics Calendar
- THS Parent Letter for 2021 Athletics
- THS Parent Letter for Winter Sports
- Physical Form
- End of Season Surveys: Student, Parent
PhysicalsTo begin practice, an athlete MUST be registered online and have a current physical form on file (physicals are good for three years from the date of the last physical).
Do you need to submit a physical? Below are three different ways to submit them!
1. Drop it off at the Athletic Office. The office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. If we happen to be away from the office, you can slide it under the door or leave it in the 11-12 Office upstairs.
2. Fax it to the Athletic Office (651-702-8651)3. Email it to Patty Troendle, firstname.lastname@example.org or Gamiel Hall, at email@example.com. If you don't have a way to scan it, you can take a picture of it and email it that way. If you use this option, we only need the front page to get it processed. Then, when your son/daughter comes up to school, he/she can drop off the original in the Athletic Office.Tartan High School is not connected to this program. If you have any questions, please call TCO at 952-512-5625.
FeesFee information can be found on the page at the left or by clicking here. There is a reduced fee if the student is on the free or reduced lunch program. For more information click here.
SchedulesAccess schedules at http://www.metroeastconference.org. Click on Tartan of any conference school to view a sport or activity. Also, you can be notified of changes as they occur by clicking on Tartan High School, Notify me and follow the prompts. You will automatically receive an email when changes are made to the schedule.
Bryan MunterActivities Director651-702-8620Patty TroendleActivities Assistant651-702-8621Gamiel HallActivities Coordinator651firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen AndersenTCO Certified Trainer763-227-9791