1. Shorts and Skirts should be longer than your finger
knuckles when arms hang naturally at sides.
2. Shirt should have strap of at least an inch in width
(2 finger tips) – no spaghetti straps.
3. Underwear (including boxers) should not be exposed.
4. Pants/shorts need to be secure at the natural waist
– no sagging.
5. Tops should completely cover any cleavage.
6. No clothing should advertise alcohol, tobacco,
or drugs, and must not have words or pictures that are
discriminatory or offensive.
7. No hats or bandannas during the school day.