WELCOME TO THE GUIDANCE OFFICEMs Carrie SinclairCounselor for 6th-8th Grade N-Z651-748-6506 email@example.comClick here to meet Ms. SinclairCounselor for 6th-8th Grade A-MClick here to meet Mr. SchmitMs. Karen Nyberg
Guidance Secretary651-748-6530 firstname.lastname@example.orgFax: 651-748-6591
Testing: MCA (see calendar on the main MMS page for details)6th GradeReading AprilMath May7th GradeReading AprilMath April8th GradeReading MarchMath AprilScience MayRegistration InformationRegistration for our school should be done through our district enrollment center. Click here for registration information, or call 651-748-7550.A Note from the Counselors:
We can be your first contact if you have concerns about ...
Family issues which may affect school
Interpreting standardized test scores
Referrals for special education or a 504 Plan
We meet with students, teams of teachers, special education staff and administration regularly. We can work as your liaison.
Ways to stay in contact:
- Phone and e-mail teachers by visiting Teacher Pages
- Monitor grades, assignments and attendance through Parent Portal
- Subscribe to Maplewood Middle School email announcements.
- Attend Fall and Spring conferences (see calendar)
- Watch the Maplwood Middle School video announcements