Beginning Band Checklist
Make sure your child is ready to start in the district 622 Beginning Band!
Make sure to fill out the Google forms on the welcome page before obtaining an instrument for your child.
- Rent/Purchase/Rent to Own an instrument from an approved instrument vendor - Everything can be taken care of online. Stores will include Eckroth Music, Groth Music, and Schmitt Music. All stores will provide delivery.
- If you already own an instrument...make sure it is in working/playable condition for your child -
- Apply for a school-owned instrument rental.
- School-owned instruments are rented to students on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- A discounted rental fee is based on free/reduced lunch status
- Instrument rental applications require a letter from District 622 Nutrition Services stating that your child is enrolled in the free/reduced lunch program.