• Band - How To Get Started:
     Make sure your child is ready to start in the district 622 Beginning Band 
     Instrument Selection: 


    Make sure to fill out the google forms on the welcome page before obtaining an instrument for your child.
    1.   Rent/Purchase/Rent to Own an instrument from an approved instrument vendor -  Everything can be taken care of online.
          Stores will include:  Eckroth Music, Groth Music and Schmitt Music.  All stores will provide delivery. 
    2.  If you already own an instrument...make sure it is in working/playable condition for your child -
    3.  Apply for a school owned instrument rental.
            *School owned instruments are rented to students on a first come/first serve basis.
            *A discounted rental fee is based on free/reduced lunch status
              *Instrument rental applications require a letter from District 622 Nutrition Services stating that your child is enrolled in the free/ reduced lunch program.  Letters may be obtained by calling Debbie at Nutrition Services (651-748-7530) or by e-mail at: dkavaloski@isd622.org or ppohlkamp@isd622.org.