Skyview Athletics Information
***Spring sports registration is open***
7th-8th Boys Baseball (CANCELED)
7th-8th Girls Softball (CANCELED)
6th-8th Coed Track and Field (Starts 4/3)
6th-8th Boys Tennis (Starts 4/3)
7th-8th Coed Volleyball (Starts 4/24)
Sign up through the link below:
Sports Physicals must be completed and turned in before registering:
Sports Physical Form
Athletics General InformationFor field #s click on Skyview Middle School Athletic Fields
- Practices and games are on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Typically there are no games or practices on Wednesdays.
- Practices take place after school from 2:15-3:45.
- An after school activities bus will be provided after practices.
- On game days, athletes will be bused to the away site and back to Skyview, but need to arrange their own transportation home from school.
- Home and away games typically begin at 3:30 when possible, however, some may start at 3:15 or 3:45 depending upon school day end times and travel time.
- Uniforms are provided.
- Athletes need to provide a change of clothes for practices.
- Sports Fee Paid
- Flag Football $50.00
- Soccer $75.00
- Volleyball $75.00
- Basketball $75.00
- Baseball $75.00
- Softball $75.00
- Track & Field $75.00
- Tennis $75.00
- Wrestling $75.00
- Coed Volleyball $30.00
- Scholarships are available if you are registered for free/reduced lunch through the district. Please contact Katie Wirth (email@example.com) for more information.
Physical Information and Form
A Copy of the Minnesota State High School League Physical Form needs to be completed by a Family Physician and turned into the School Nurse BEFORE AFFINITY WILL ALLOW YOU TO BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
The 2021-2022 Minnesota State High School League Physical Clearance Form is located below. Please click the link to access the document.
Additional information and instructions are detailed below.NOTE - MINNESOTA STATE HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUE PHYSICAL FORM Click Here---> Sports physicals need to be completed and on file at the school in order for online registration to take place. Please have the physical completed by a doctor and have your child turn into the office so the record can be updated.NOTE - Athletic opportunities for 6th graders are limited to boys wrestling at Skyview Middle School for the winter.NOTE - The new Affinity system, although a little time-consuming to set up, is a system that students will be using at the high schools and will help streamline our work at Skyview Middle School tremendously. If there are any issues or problems, especially if it pertains to required Physical information, not in the system, please email Katie Wirth at firstname.lastname@example.orgNOTE - Unfortunately, there will be forms that will need to be re-submitted each season. The system is not able to store certain items from season to season. Thank you for your understanding.
Refer to your school's website or athletic director for more information.
Skyview Athletic Directors
Tartan Athletics website