Our Soccer Program needs the volunteer help of many to help make it a success. Please consider volunteering for one of the opportunities noted below.
President: Chris Hesse
- Mark Mathison is our interim Secretary. We need someone to take on this role this year (2021) . Mark is willing to help guide/train his replacement
Treasurer: JoAn Hoffmann
- One or two leads to oversee this activity.
- Coordinate parent volunteers
- Stock concessions
- Collect money and work with the treasurer for deposit.
Special Event Coordinator:
- Opportunity for one or multiple volunteers to coordinate events.
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
- Silent Action
- Year-end banquet
- Take photos at the games and we will add them to the booster website.
- Multiple volunteers need to take pictures of your team.
Spirit Wear: Katie Culshaw
Communications: Mark Mathison/Secretary
Website Content Reviewer:
- Individual that can, on a monthly basis, review the Tartan Booster and the Tartan Boys and Girls Soccer websites and report back any outdated information, broken links, and overall inaccurate information. This will facilitate better information and faster fixes. No website administration experience is necessary.
Soccer Youth Clinic: Jen Krummel
Seniors Event Coordinator:
- Recruit volunteers and coordinate senior related events.
- Senior Pictures/Banners
- Senior Night
- Senior Plaques
- Solict Sponsors and design the program which is handed out at home games.
If you are interested in taking on one or more of these positions or if you have any questions, please contact the Booster Club board at email@example.com