ARAG Legal Benefit
Who is eligible: Clerical staff (10 mo, 11 mo and 12 mo), Non-Units, Principals, Teachers
What the benefit provides:
- Oral Advice and Consultation – Unlimited
- Office Work – Up to 10 hours
- Defense Representations – Up to 10 hours
- Plaintiff Actions – Up to 10 hours
- Juvenile Court Proceedings
- Litigation Expenses – up to $2,500.00
- Major Trial for covered benefits – Up to $10,000
How to use the benefit?
- Contact a ARAG Customer Service Representative at 800-247-4184
- The Customer Service Representative will discuss the situation, assist finding an in-network attorney and provide a CaseAssist Number.
- Contact an attorney of your choice. Using an in-network lawyer will give you the greatest benefit, but there is coverage outside the network.
Documents for your reference:
Flyer (Quick overview)
Plan Summary (Full)