View College Rep/Military Rep Calendar Here
Minnesota State University, Mankato: Stephen Thomas, Rep Thursday, February 10, 2022, at 1:45 p.m. Click here to sign up.
AIRFORCE Recruiter: Ross Beckman Thursday, January 27th, 2022 @ 1:45 p.m.. Click here to sign up.
MARINES Recruiter: James Peterman Thursday, February 3rd, 2022 @ 1:45 p.m. Click here to sign up.
ARMY Recruiter: Louella Lacson Thursday, February 10th, 2022 @ 1:45 p.m. Click here to sign up.
College Virtual Tours:
Virtual College ExploUration and Application for all Minnesota Students (other colleges also!)
U of MN - Rochester - new NXT GEN MED program - See this video!
Michigan Tech - Houghton, MI Various virtual opportunities (click Here)
Winona State University - Winona, MN Admissions Webpage (click Here)
Request a one on one Zoom meeting with an admission counselor: https://www.stcloudstate.edu/scsu4u/contact/default.aspx
University of Minnesota
The U of M offers Virtual Freshman Visits for each undergraduate college. To register for a session, click here.
Minnesota State University - Mankato
Virtual Information Sessions: We are currently offering two live virtual information sessions each week: Mondays at 3:30 PM and Fridays at 12:00PM.
More information and registration for these events can be found on our website: www.mnsu.edu
For Students: Please see the links below for information regarding virtual tours and visits.
*Come ready to learn and bring a question or two you wish to have answered.
- Insightful Questions to Ask College Admissions Counselors
- 14 Insightful Questions to Ask college Admissions Officers
- 60 Questions to Ask on Your College Tour
College Reps: This year, due to Covid-19, we are offering the following options for college reps to visit and provide valuable information to North students.
1. Zoom Webinars: Contact Ms. Gustafson, Guidance Secretary, and schedule a Zoom webinar or meeting. College reps can email their Zoom link to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then pass it along to the students who are interested in your school.
2. Virtual Tours: We also welcome college campus virtual tours. College reps can email their video link to Ms. Gustafson at email@example.com, where it will be posted on our school website for students to access.
3. In-Person Visits: Contact Ms. Gustafson, Guidance Secretary, and schedule an in-person visit. Visitors are required to sign in and sign out at the Welcome Desk and they must wear a mask. Reps will be directed as to where to set up for their visit.
Guidance Secretary: Ms. Nancy Gustafson firstname.lastname@example.org 651-748-6032