College Virtual Tours:
Virtual College Exploration and Application for all Minnesota Students (other colleges also!)
Michigan Tech - Houghton, MI Various virtual opportunities (click Here)
Winona State University - Winona, MN Admissions Webpage (click Here)
Request a one on one Zoom meeting with an admission counselor: https://www.stcloudstate.edu/scsu4u/contact/default.aspx
University of Minnesota
The U of M offers Virtual Freshman Visits for each undergraduate college. To register for a session, click here.
Minnesota State University - Mankato
Virtual Information Sessions: We are currently offering two live virtual information sessions each week: Mondays at 3:30 PM and Fridays at 12:00PM. More information and registration for these events can be found on our website: www.mnsu.edu
For Students: Please see the links below for information regarding virtual tours and visits.
*All grades are welcome!
*Come ready to learn and bring a question or two you wish to have answered.
- Insightful Questions to Ask College Admissions Counselors
- 14 Insightful Questions to Ask college Admissions Officers
- 60 Questions to Ask on Your College Tour
College Reps: This year, due to Covid-19, we are offering options for college reps to visit and provide valuable information to North students.
1. Zoom Webinars: Contact Ms. Gustafson, Guidance Secretary, and schedule a Zoom webinar or meeting. College reps can email their Zoom link to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then pass it along to the students who are interested in your school.
2. Virtual Tours: We also welcome college campus virtual tours. College reps can email their video link to Ms. Gustafson at email@example.com, where it will be posted on our school website for students to access.
3. In-Person Visits: Currently on hold through mid-October. Contact Ms. Gustafson, Guidance Secretary, and schedule an in-person visit. We will limit the number of students in order to adhere to our social distancing guidelines. Visitors are required to sign in and sign out at the Welcome Desk and they must wear a mask. Reps will be directed as to where to set up for their visit.
Guidance Secretary: Ms. Nancy Gustafson