Hmong Parents Committee
The ISD 622 Hmong Parents Committee was formed in 2018 through the combined efforts of dedicated community members, Student Services, Community Education and the Office of Educational Equity.
Our mission is to strengthen the relationship between Hmong families, ISD 622, and its surrounding communities. Where you can express cultural concerns and make recommendations pertaining to education inclusion of Hmong students in ISD 622 to the Superintendent.
- Sharny Yang, Co-Chair
- Mai Nhia Vang, Co-Chair
- Soua Fang, Secretary
- Sheng Thao, Community Representative
- JouaXue Vang, Community Representative
- Pang Chang, District Representative
- Allyssa Yang, Tartan Student Representative
- Chee Mee Yang, Tartan Student Representative
- Myla Lee, North Student Representative
- Kia Yang, North Student Representative