Castle School Student Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures
Many students are dropped off or picked up at school. Our goal is to keep all Castle students safe. In order to do that, we ask for your support of the following guidelines:
Thank you for your support and adherence to these guidelines. When we all work together, our students benefit.
- Be on time – Drop-Off begins at 9:20; Pick-Up starts at 3:58 pm.
- Drop-Off and Pick-Up your student in the defined Drop-Off/Pick-Up Loop. Do not enter the bus lanes or main parking lot.
- Pull all the way up to the can collection bin when you are dropping off or picking up your child to make room for other families' vehicles. This keeps the line moving quickly.
- Be patient and courteous to our staff members and volunteer patrols are there to help keep your child safe. They will open the door and help your child in or out, depending on time of day (like valet service)
- Remind your students to be ready when you arrive at school.
- If your student is late for school, past 9:35, they are tardy and they must check in with the receptionist to sign in and receive a tardy pass before going to class.