FREE College Entrance Test / Placement Practice & Prep Courses
Follow these simple steps to access FREE practice tests and prep courses for the ACT, SAT, Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), DANTES subject standardized tests (DSST), GED, and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Access the Minnesota Career Information System (MCIS) website @:https://portal.mncis.intocareers.org/
- If you have previously created an account in the career course, use that information to login now. If you have not, you can access the system using the North High Account:
User Name: northhigh (no spaces)
- In the blue box on the right hand side, click on the “Create My MCIS” link.
- On the right hand side under “New Users,” click “Create My MCIS.”
- Provide all required information and click “Submit.”
- Once you are logged into your new account, click on the “My Portfolio” tab on the right hand side of the red ribbon at the top of the page.
The ACT is a national college admissions examination that consists of subject area tests in English, Math, Reading and Science. The ACT Plus also includes a 30-minute Writing test. ACT results are accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the U.S. The ACT includes 215 multiple-choice questions and takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete, including a short break (or just over four hours if you are taking the ACT Plus Writing).
North High School's code: 241-865