Bond 2019: Ready for Tomorrow
Thank you voters! District residents voted 61.1% yes to fund school improvements across the district.
On May 14, 2019, School District 622 residents will be able to vote whether to fund school improvements across the district. These improvements would provide safe, up-to-date, and healthy learning environments for all students across the district.
If approved by voters, funds would be used to:
- Add secure entrances to all schools
- Provide all schools with modern furniture and flexible classroom spaces for independent, small group, and large group learning
- Renovate and/or expand five schools
- Build two new elementary schools
- Close or repurpose four schools
If voters approve the referendum, the average homeowner would see a tax increase of $5 per month.
Brief Overview of the Bond Referendum
More Bond 2019 Information
- Superintendent Osorio's presentation to the School Board on Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Informational materials
- Voting information
- Tax impact
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 651.748.7629
- Attend a public information session:
- Thursday, April 4, 6 pm, at the District Education Center, 2520 East 12th Ave, North St Paul
- Thursday, April 18, 6 pm, at Carver Elementary, 2680 Upper Afton Road, Maplewood