Requesting Unofficial TranscriptsYou can view your Unofficial Transcript at any time on Student Portal.Please see How to Review Your Unofficial Transcript on Student Portal for instructions.
Requesting Official TranscriptsParchment.com is used to fulfill transcript requests for College/University applications, and for work verifications requesting an "Official" Tartan High School transcript. If you need a transcript for insurance (good student discount) or scholarship purposes, please contact the office.You can request 2 transcripts to be sent to a college/university at NO COST.*Every transcript requested after that will cost $5 each.How to Request an Official Transcript: A Parchment Video Tutorial can be found here.Click on the button below:
- You will need to request an "Update" after each trimester. Open your transcript in Parchment, at the bottom is a button that says "Update", this will send a request for a "FREE Self view-No Fee". It does NOT update automatically, it will be released through the School Counseling Office to Parchment within 24-48 hours (typically sooner). See this link for more information.
- Please add you personal email to your Parchment account. Click on this link for instructions.
- If you don't remember your password information, please use the Parchment "Password Reset" feature. If you need login assistance or something else, you can also reach them at support.parchment.com, then "Contact Us" to create a help ticket.
- Most orders are fulfilled within 24-48 hours, or sooner.
*Note: Transcripts are released daily unless it's a weekend or holiday. You can track your transcripts progress through Parchment.**If you are using the Common Application, please make an appointment with your school counselor.
- Please make your transcript requests using the Parchment website. You must create an account to place your request.
- Your cost is $10.00 per request.