Parent Pick Up/End of Day Procedures
Afternoon Pick Up:
- If your student is leaving early (before 3:20 p.m.) an adult must come to the front door to provide an excuse. The student will be called from the classroom and will meet you at the front door. Students leaving before 3:20 p.m. will be credited with an early release, before 2:20 p.m. will be a half day absence.
- If you are picking your child up at school at the end of the school day (3:20 p.m.):
- A staff member will be stationed in the parking lot near door S2. Please stop and give the staff member your student’s full name and grade level.
- Continue to pull up to the curb in front of door S2 and your student will meet you at your car. Please do not park or get out of your car.
- A staff member will be at the door to help maintain the safety of our students.
- Please stay alert and drive safely as you exit the school drive.
NOTE: Students may NOT be picked up outside the main office doors at the end of the day.
The safety of our children is of utmost importance. Please put safety first when transporting students to and from school. Thank you for your cooperation in making these procedures a success.