Schedule Change Requests
Students are able to view schedules through the Student Campus. Schedules are based on the classes students registered for.
- Any request for a schedule change must be made through the online schedule change form.
- No change requests can be made after the first week of the trimester.
- Students are required to check their school email for any updates regarding their schedule.
- Only in certain situations can a schedule be changed.
- Please check your student campus and school email.
- Courses dropped after this time frame may result in an academic penalty and/or loss of credit.
Appropriate reasons for a schedule change:
- Prerequisites that have not been fulfilled
- Medical need (requires official documentation)
- Acceptance into an alternate academic program (PSEO, 916, BPA, DECA, etc.)
- Replace a class not required for graduation for a study hall, early release, or late start (on-track Juniors and Seniors only)
- Fix an error
Not all requests for schedule changes can be honored. Examples of requests not honored are:
- Specific teacher request
- Desire to have class at a certain time of the day
- Desire to have a certain lunch schedule
- Student changed their mind
*AP courses are college-level curriculum and require a full school year commitment. Students self-select their participation and should be ready for the rigors of the class. Students will not be allowed to drop an AP course unless the criteria for a schedule change are met.