Breakfast Encourages Students to Thrive!
Breakfast is served daily at our schools! School breakfast will give your child a healthy start to the day and is affordable, too.
Top five reasons to eat school breakfast:
- It fuels the brain to get focused on learning.
- Convenient and easier than making breakfast on your own, or stopping somewhere on the way to school.
- Time to catch up with friends.
- Packs a nutritional punch and guaranteed to have whole grains, fruit, and milk.
- Good breakfast = good mood!
Students who qualify for free or reduced-price school lunch also qualify for the breakfast program. Additionally, every kindergarten student in Minnesota is eligible to eat school breakfast free of charge.
Content adapted from the USDA flyer below: