- Student COVID Response Form
- ISD 622 Staff & Student Contact Tracing Plan 2021-2022
- 622 COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Testing
- District 622 COVID-19 case and quarantine data
- Minnesota Department of Health coronavirus website
- Centers for Disease Control coronavirus website
- District 622 Pandemic Plan
What is COVID-19?
- COVID-19 is a viral respiratory illness
- The virus can cause mild to severe illness
- The virus can be spread to other people by nose and mouth droplets when someone who is infected coughs, sneezes, or exhales
- Good everyday practices include:
- wearing a face covering
- maintaining social distancing
- hand-washing and the use of hand sanitizer (when soap and water aren't available)
- covering coughs and sneezes
- staying home if you are ill
- using technology to connect with family and friends instead of gathering in groups
Action steps to protect students, families, and staff
The following actions can help prevent the spread of respiratory disease:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or use your sleeve.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
If you have questions about Coronavirus, you can call the MDH COVID-19 hotline at 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.