Hmong Karen Somali Spanish
District 622 Families,
We are making a few changes to the Free Meal Program. Starting Wednesday, October 14, the meal pick-up hours will change at Maplewood Middle, North, and Tartan.
- Maplewood Middle will have curbside pick up once on Wednesdays from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. There will be no late afternoon pick up.
- North and Tartan High Schools will have curbside pick up once on Wednesdays from 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM. There will be no mid-day pick up.
- All other locations remain the same, with pick up available at each school from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. (Reminder, there is no pick-up at John Glenn due to construction)
As a reminder:
- Breakfast and lunch are provided at school on hybrid learning days.
- To-go meals are available curbside for all distant learners.
- Parents may pick up meals for all of their children at the school most convenient for them.
- If meals cannot be picked up on the designated day and time, arrangements can be made by contacting your school’s cafeteria.
- FREE nutritious meals will be available to all children 18 years and younger until December 31, or until federal funds are exhausted!
- Similar to the free meal program that District 622 operated in the spring and summer, all families are invited to participate in this FREE program.
- Students do not need to be enrolled in District 622 Schools. Families can pick up one meal package per child per week.
Families are also encouraged to complete an Application for Educational Benefits for the 2020-2021 school year at family.titank12.com.
For the most up-to-date information regarding the 2020-2021 school meal program, please visit the District 622 Back-to-School website. For questions, please call 651-748-7530.
We look forward to seeing families at pick-up and providing healthy meals to our students.
District 622 Nutrition Services
Food Pick-up FAQ
Q: Do we have to pay for the meals?
Q: What time can I pick up the meals?
Q: Does my child have to come along to pick up the meals?
Q: Do I have to prove my children attend school in District 622?
Q: Can I take a meal for myself or other adult family members?
Q: What other food resources are available for my family?