Masks and Face Coverings
The Minnesota Departments of Education and Health recently released their best practice recommendations for the 2021-2022 school year. The guidance strongly recommends masking for all individuals inside school buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
Since our goal is to keep students in school full-time even as COVID case rates have increased in recent weeks for both Washington and Ramsey counties, we are updating our face mask and quarantine requirements. Effective Thursday, August 19, 2021, the following requirements will be in place within all District 622 buildings.
● Required for preschool students and older, regardless of vaccination status
● Required for staff when in the classroom, when around students/families, and in a large group when physical distancing cannot be met, regardless of vaccination status
● Required for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status
● Required on all transportation (federal mandate)
● Required for athletes when not in active participation or competition
For more information view the Distict 622 Guidelines and Procedures for Health and Safety during the 2021-2022 School Year.