622 Archives Project
District 622 has kicked off an archives project. Archival information, memories, and memorabilia are being gathered for each of our buildings. We want to gather information for all buildings but especially for those schools undergoing significant changes to closing after the 21-22 school year.
Our focus right now is to capture the stories and memories from Maplewood Middle School, Oakdale Elementary, Skyview Elementary, and Webster Elementary. We are also seeking items for the rest of our 622 schools and buildings.
We will be working on online archives along with a traveling display for each building.
Here are some of the items we'd like to gather:
- Photos - digital or print, color or black/white, negatives
- Documents - newsletters, report cards, correspondence, speeches, newspaper articles
- Awards - certificates, plaques, photos of trophies
- Mementos - yearbooks, scrapbooks, posters, playbills
- Wearables - vintage uniforms, grad tassels, buttons, medals
- Clips - video, audio
- Other - even if it's not on this list, contact us to see if we need your item.
You may provide an actual item or share a photograph of special items. You may also lend the item to the District for documentation purposes. NOTE: District 622 reserves the right to dispose of duplicate items or items for which there is a lack of storage.
District 622 Archive Project Forms
Use this District 622 Archive Project form to share your memorabilia with us. You can also indicate if you are willing to volunteer to help compile the archives for your building of interest.
Use this District 622 Written Story Submission form if you have a written story to share with us.