Behavior Rules and ExpectationsStudents are to expected to behave in a courteous, safe, and orderly manner. Students are to follow these rules at all times during the school day. These rules ensure that a positive learning environment is maintained for all students.
The elementary years are important when it comes to developing characteristics and traits necessary for a child to do his or her very best in school. With the home and school working together, students can develop to their full potential.
Follow directions the first time.
Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
Wait your turn to talk.
Walk quietly in the halls.
To get the most from school, our students should always be prepared and follow these Carver CARES expectations
Carver Elementary School Behavior Matrix
At Carver, we will...
The skills needed to follow the rules and expectations are taught at each grade level.
- Be Cooperative-We will get along with others.
- Be Assertive-We will make our needs known.
- Be Responsible-We will take care of and use school materials properly and do our best every day.
- Show Empathy-We will show concern for others.
- Show Self Control-We will keep our bodies to ourselves and make sure our bodies are ready for learning.