American Indian Parent CommitteeThe purpose of the American Indian Parent Committee (AIPAC) is to assure parent participation in providing programs and services for American Indian students. The Parent Committee will also be instrumental in providing parents who have American Indian students with information and opportunities to effectively express their views concerning all aspects of education that affect their children. The Parent Committee will also oversee the development and implementation of the educational plan as funded by Title VII Indian Education federal funds and Success for the Future. Parent Advisory Committee membership is open to all parents/guardians of American Indian Education students. Secondary students are also welcome to serve on the committee.
Parent Advisory Committee Members
- Henry Buffalo...........Parent
- Rachel Moore...........Parent
- Keith Reynolds.........Teacher Rep
- Angela Sandstrom....Parent
- Maria Weichman.......Parent
- Nicole Zuk...............Parent
- Jesse Bigbear...........Parent
2021 - 2022 Parent Advisory Committee Meeting Schedule
- 1st trimester meeting TBD
- 2nd trimester meeting TBD
- 3rd trimester meeting TBD
Meetings are held from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. in the board room at the District Education Center, 2520 East 12th Avenue, North St. Paul. Meetings are open to the public. Everyone is welcome.
If you are interested in serving on the Parent Advisory Committee or want more information, contact Becky Buck at (651)748-7559.