• Worker's Compensation

    Worker’s Compensation Information 

    When a District employee is injured, immediately contact the SFM Work Injury Hotline at 1-855-675-3501.  You will get a treatment recommendation from a Registered Nurse and a claim number. 

    Send any medical bills to:

    SFM Companies
    P.O. Box 9416
    Minneapolis, MN  55440                                                                                                                                                                                          Phone: (952) 838-4200

    If you are unable to call the Hotline, the following form must be completed and returned to the Human Resources office within 24 hours of the injury:

    First Report of Injury Form

    Submit the completed form to Yia Song at ysong@isd622.org, 651-748-7424 or fax to 651-748-7448 

    For more information contact: 

    Yia Song - Human Resources Department: ysong@isd622.org or 651-748-7424                                                                 MN Department of Labor Worker's Compensation, 651-296-2432.

    Medical Treatment:

    If you are injured at work and need non-emergency medical treatment, the following clinics are preferred providers who specialize in occupational medicine.   Employees are not limited to these clinics.