• Health Services

    Please inform us of any medical or health issues/conditions that your child may have. Do not assume that we are aware of any past medical conditions. If your child has asthma, diabetes and /or allergies, we need to know the severity of it and the paperwork needs to be completed in the Health Office. The information will remain confidential and will only be disclosed to the teachers you request.

    The Health Office DOES NOT supply ANY over-the-counter medications including cough drops, Tylenol, Advil, cough syrup, etc. If your child needs any of these medications dispensed at school, parents and a doctor MUST fill out a "Request to Administer Medicine at School" form which can be faxed from the doctor's office (fax # 651-748-6087). The medication needs to be in the original sealed container. All prescription medications to be dispensed at school also need the "Request to Administer Medicine at School" form signed.

    Please remember to update Emergency Cards if phone numbers or emergency contacts change. Please call 651-748-6000 to make changes.

    If your child has been diagnosed with a communicable disease such as strep throat, chickenpox, influenza, etc., please contact the Health Office.

    Immunizations - Are your kids ready to start the 2021-2022 school year?

    Minnesota School Immunization Law (State Statutes #123.70) states that your child must complete immunization requirements before starting school. Students transferring to ISD 622 must provide immunization information when registering. Immunizations must be up-to-date prior to starting school or the child will not be allowed to enter school until immunizations are complete. Exemptions to immunization requirements are medical status or conscientious objectors. A waiver form must be signed and notarized for those students requesting exemption status.

    A copy of your child's current immunization record must be turned in to the school health office.

    Are Your Kids Ready for School?    (Spanish)    (Hmong)    (Somali)

    Pupil Immunization Record Form    (Spanish)

    Public Health Clinics offering immunizations to families who are under-insured or who have no insurance:

    Ramsey County Public Health Immunization Clinic 651-266-1234

    Washington County Public Health Immunization Clinic
    651-430-6655 (If you need assistance due to disability or language barrier, please call 651-430-6655 (TDD 651-430-6246)