• Immunization Information

    Minnesota School Immunization Law (State Statutes #121A.15) states that your child must complete immunization requirements before starting school. Students transferring to ISD 622 must provide immunization information when registering. Immunizations must be up-to-date prior to starting school or the child will not be allowed to enter school until immunizations are complete. Exemptions to immunization requirements are medical status or conscientious objectors. A waiver form must be signed and notarized for those students requesting exemption status.

    A copy of your child's current immunization record must be on file at his/her school.

    Are Your Kids Ready for School?    English     Hmong    Somali    Spanish    Russian     Vietnamese

    Pupil Immunization Record Form  Use this form to document vaccines as well as medical or non-medical exemptions for children enrolled in childcare, early childhood education, or school.
    English    Amharic    Hmong   Karen    Russian   Somali     Spanish    Vietnamese
    How to request immunization records for you or your family  (Link to Minnesota Department of Health Registry)

    Back-to-School Immunization Clinics planned for students

    School District 622, in partnership with Homeland Health, will hold immunization clinics for enrolled District 622 students only who have not received their required shots prior to starting school.

    Students must bring their Student Immunization form to the clinic, which specifies the immunizations he or she needs prior to starting school. The Pupil Immunization Record Form is available here or from the health office at each school. Immunizations will not be given without this form.

    A small administrative fee is requested per vaccination, but no one will be turned away for inability to pay. Families with insurance should bring their insurance cards with them. To make it easier for staff to give the vaccinations it is suggested that students wear short sleeves.

    The immunization clinics will be held 

    Wednesday, September 26, 2018

    2:45 - 5:00 pm

    North High School

    2416 11th Avenue East, North St. Paul

    Tuesday, October 2, 2018

    2:45 - 5:00 pm

    Tartan High School

    828 Greenway Avenue North. Oakdale 

    More information is posted above. Clinics will also be offered during the back-to-school open houses at John Glenn, Maplewood and Skyview Middle School.

    Public Health Clinics offering immunizations:

    No shots, no school for District 622 students

    As parents and students gear up for the start of the new school year, remember to make sure that students are up-to-date on all of their required shots.

    The North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District has a “No Shots, No School” policy, which means that all students must have the proper immunizations, be a conscientious objector, or have a medical exemption BEFORE starting school.

    Minnesota law and School Board policy requires written proof of scheduled shots for students in grades K-12. If a child has a medical reason, or if his/her parents are conscientiously opposed to any or all of the scheduled shots, a legal exemption is available. To file an exemption, you must complete the exemption portion of the immunization form, which is provided by the school district. The form is also available on the Minnesota Department of Health’s Web site at https://www.health.state.mn.us/people/immunize/basics/kids.html#forms.

    The Minnesota Required Childhood Immunization Schedule can be found below, these charts show vaccines needed by age and for enrolling in child care, early childhood programs, and school in Minnesota.

    For more information visit https://www.health.state.mn.us/people/immunize/basics/kids.html#whowhen, call your doctor, clinic or health plan. If you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover these immunizations, contact Washington County Public Health at 651-430-6655 or Ramsey County Public Health at 651-266-1234.