ISD 622 Well@Work Clinic
Join us in welcoming family nurse practitioner Chiatuogu (Chi) Ukaga to your Well@Work clinic. Chi comes to our clinic with a wide range of experience, including family medicine, women’s health, diabetes, hypertension and more. She is passionate about providing care for the whole family, from birth to old age, and enjoys making connections with her patients to build trusted relationships. Being able to be a collaborative, empathetic resource for others keeps her excited about practicing medicine.What can I be seen for at my Well@Work clinic?Well@Work can diagnose and treat most routine needs, including:
Who can be seen at Well@Work?
- Cold & flu
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Strep throat
- Ear infections
- Back pain
- Some primary care services
- Lab tests and more
• All employees covered by the District’s health plan.
• Dependents (18 months or older) of employees who are covered under the District’s insurance plan.What does a visit cost?
It's Free! You pay NO office visit copays and NO prescription copays for prescription filled at the Well@Work clinic.Who will I see?You will see a Physician Assistant or a Nurse Practitioner. The clinic is managed by HealthPartners and complies with all of HealthPartners privacy standards, meaning your visit is confidential, just like when you go to your regular clinic.NEW! Online Appointment ChangeHealthPartners is now offering the ability to schedule your first Well@Work appointment online. First time patients to the Well@Work clinic no longer have to call the appointment line. The following link and steps are available for new patients to the Well@Work clinic. Existing patients can use this link too! Online scheduling is a great option to avoid long wait times on the HealthPartners appointment line.To schedule an appointment:
- Visit healthpartners.com/NSPschedule
- Click ‘Schedule online’, and sign into your HealthPartners account or click ‘Find an appointment first’ if you don’t have a HealthPartners account.
- Select ‘Primary care’ as your visit type
- Answer the questions about your visit – including if you want a phone or video visit
- Select NSP Well@Work clinic when it appears
- After answering a few questions, you will be asked to create an account if you don’t have one
District Education Center
2520 East 12th Ave
North Saint Paul, MN 55109*Northwest corner of buildingRegular hours:Monday, Wednesday and Friday 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Access clinic through Northwest entrance. Parking is available on the south side of the street in front of the clinic entrance as designated by the “clinic parking” signs.Take a tour of the Well@Work Clinic!