ISD 622 Well@Work ClinicTake a tour of the Well@Work Clinic!What can I be seen for at my Well@Work clinic?
Well@Work can diagnose and treat most routine needs, including:
• Cold & flu • Seasonal allergies • Sinus infections
• Strep throat • Ear infections • Back pain
• Sprains • Some primary care services
• Lab tests and moreWho can be seen at Well@Work?
• All employees covered by the District’s health plan.
• Dependents (18 months or older) of employees who are covered under the District’s insurance plan.What does a visit cost?
It's Free! You pay NO office visit copays and NO prescription copays for prescription filled at the Well@Work clinic.Who will I see?You will see a Physician Assistant or a Nurse Practitioner. The clinic is managed by HealthPartners and complies with all of HealthPartners privacy standards, meaning your visit is confidential, just like when you go to your regular clinic.How do I make an appointment?There are two options to make an appointment; online or via telephone.
Call 952-967-6857 to make your first appointment. For all other visits, schedule online at healthpartners.com/appointment.
To schedule online:
- Visit healthpartners.com/appointment and log onto your myHealthPartners account
- Select Primary care as your visit type
- Answer the questions about your visit and choose Well@Work as your location
District Education Center
2520 East 12th Ave
North Saint Paul, MN 55109*Northwest corner of buildingRegular hours:Monday, Wednesday and Friday 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Access clinic through Northwest entrance. Parking is available on the south side of the street in front of the clinic entrance as designated by the “clinic parking” signs.