• Changes to Family Information
    Please inform the school of any changes in your family status.  This might include a new address, telephone number, or a change of marital status.  This information is necessary for our records in case of an emergency and is kept confidential.
    If there are changes in custody or other legal matters that may affect your student, please provide copies of the court documents so the school can properly adhere to court orders.