Please click on the link below to begin the process of sending your transcript. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select. You may track your request online.Current students:
- Seniors!! Update your Parchment account with a personal email address, directions.
- Also, if you are making a final transcript request, select hold for grades (default is send now) in Parchment.
- If you are a senior and have not set up your Parchment account, check your school email for a registration code (email from Parchment)
- To set up your Parchment Account
- To log into your existing Parchment Account and order transcript
- The first two requests are free
- Starting on the third request you will be charged $5.00 per transcript
A Parchment Video Tutorial can be found here.
- Graduates should use Parchment to request transcripts. You will be charged $10.00 per transcript.
Create a Student Support Case if have forgotten North login or password:
- Go to support.parchment.com or click on the support button when signed in to your account.
- Click on the Contact Us button on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Enter a name, email (a good contact email address), and a short description of the issue.
o The more information provided by the student, the better. I would suggest that they include their school name (and date of birth within the private field).
- Our student support will reach back out to the student within 1 business day to confirm account information and delete the account.