Welcome to School District 622, where educational excellence meets a nurturing and inclusive environment!
We invite families to join our vibrant community and embark on an exciting educational journey. We encourage you to explore our website for more information, where you can learn about our exceptional faculty, engage with our supportive community, and discover the numerous resources available to students and families.
I'm blown away by the amazing and thoughtful music programs in 622. My son plays in the John Glenn 8th grade band, marching band, and fusion drumline, and we've been attending high school band concerts for fun, and I want to say THANK YOU for keeping music and arts in our schools.
Carey Nadeau, 622 Parent
North High: I have had an AMAZING experience with my school. For a person dealing with many hardships, North High was very supportive and helped me in all the ways they could.
High School Senior
Families with existing enrolled students
- You will use your online Campus Parent account to register a NEW student.
- After logging into your account, you will be able to review/confirm your basic details such as address, contact information, parent/guardian information and add the full details of your new student.
- Link to Campus Parent login.
- After logging in, click on MORE > Online Registration > New Student link.
Families new to 622 - no enrolled students
You will use the online registration link to complete the full registration process for students Pre-K-12.
Register your preschool student (age 3).
- Link to Online Registration page
- If you are unable to complete the registration online
- You may complete the online registration in person at:
Student Enrollment Center
2520 East 12th Avenue
North St. Paul, MN 55109
Be sure to bring all documents and information listed in the What You'll Need to Enroll section above.
I am incredibly proud of our dedicated staff who work collaboratively to ensure our students are fully equipped for academic success, today and tomorrow.
Christine Tucci Osorio, Superintendent