Mission and Vision
Mission Statement & Mission Outcomes
Our Mission: We commit each day to develop and empower lifelong learners who thrive in diverse communities.
- Each learner will use creativity, critical thinking, and intercultural competence to address real world challenges.
- Each learner will develop and embrace their identity, strengths, interests, and self-advocacy skills to actively navigate their learning pathway.
- All students are ready for Kindergarten.
- All third grade students are proficient readers.
- All eighth grade students are proficient mathematicians.
- All students graduate from high school.
- All students attain college and career readiness.
- Close achievement gaps for all student groups.
We believe that:
- Strong communities are inclusive and value diversity.
- Trust and transparency are essential to healthy and enduring relationships.
- Continuous learning and service to others are imperative to individual and community progress.
- Individuals learn and thrive through connections in a safe, caring, and supportive environment.
- Every individual has incredible potential and equal intrinsic value.
- High expectations with appropriate support result in growth.
- School, family, and community partnerships enhance and support learning.
To drive our mission:
- We will engage our internal and external community to help us achieve our mission and mission outcomes.
- We will develop and enhance community partnerships that support our mission and align with our core values.
- We will develop and enhance programs and practices that ensure engagement of our diverse learners to achieve our mission outcomes.
- We will build competitive 622 E-12 pathways that prepare all students for post-secondary.