Research, Evaluation & Assessment
Welcome to the Research, Evaluation, and Assessment Office, your partner in data-informed decision-making for schools and their students. We offer a comprehensive range of services designed to empower educational institutions in their pursuit of excellence.
We provide the following services to schools and their students:
- Coordination of district, state, and national assessments
- Data analysis and reporting
- Student performance data systems
- Support for the classroom, common and formative assessment
- Facilitation of data-driven decision-making, research, and school improvement planning
The ISD 622 Research, Evaluation, and Assessment Office facilitates data-informed decision-making through an equity lens by providing support in test administration and in collecting, analyzing, and reporting data to stakeholders.
Every decision relies on appropriate data to inform a cycle of continuous improvement in order to best meet the needs of all students.