Awards may be presented to any student, employee, or resident of District 622. Any employee or Board Member may nominate persons for Achievement awards. Achievement awards are intended to recognize individuals for service above and beyond the call of duty. Criteria for nominations include demonstration of one or more of the following:
- Performance of meritorious service.
- Recipient of a national award / recognition.
- Recipient of a state award / recognition.
- Recipient of a regional / multi-state award / recognition.
- Recipient of a district-wide award / recognition.
The Achievement Selection Committee will review and screen all nominations. We are unable to present Achievement awards to scholarship winners due to the high volume. Scholarship recipients will be recognized in other public events. Achievement awards are presented at regularly scheduled 622 School Board meetings.