What are the benefits of receiving a Bilingual Seal?
Benefits of receiving a Bilingual Seal include:
- Earn high school elective credit
- Earn college credit *
- Save money by getting college credits waived
- Skill to highlight on your resume
- Provide an edge in a competitive job market
- Open doors to volunteer opportunities
- Notation on your high school transcript
- Confirm your competence in another language
* The number of credits varies depending on the institution. Students have three years to request college credit after high school graduation. More details are available on the Minnesota Department of Education Bilingual Seal Program website.