NORTH HIGH SCHOOL DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
June 6 – Final Exams, Periods 1,3,5 – 8:30am-1:30pm
June 6 – Graduation, Aldrich Arena, 7:00pm
June 7 – End of 3rd trimester, Finals 2,4,6, 8:30am-1:30pm
June 10 – Term transition
- YEABOOKS STILL FOR SALE. STOP IN THE YEARBOOK ROOM AND PICK ONE UP TODAY. COST IS $60
ATHLETIC/ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK:
- Summer Strength & Conditioning is now available for 7-12th grad students, signup online at feepay.com. Starts June 17th-July 31st.Cost $20 includes a t-shirt
Session: #1 8:00-9:45 am-General Session (Mon-Thur)
Session; #2 9:15-11:00 am-Girls Only Session (Mon-Thur)
Session: #3 10:30-12:15 pm-Boys Basketball/Football (Mon-Fri)
- Graduation Stole Pins are now available for purchase in the activities office. A list of all pins are located outside the activities office. All pins are $5 each and can pay with cash or checks made out to North High School. Questions contact the activities office.
- North Polars Football player meeting – MANDATORY PLAYER MEETING Wednesday, June 5th in the weight room 2:50pm—3:15pm. See attachment for more details
- Athletic & Physical Education Lockers need to be cleaned out by Friday, June 7th. Any items left will be discarded.
CLASS OF 2019:
- LAST CALL FOR SENIOR ALL NIGHT PARTY TICKETS. The party will be held at North High School. It will begin on Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 10:00 pm and will conclude at 5:00 am on Friday, June 7, 2019. Tickets are $70 and all the fun entertainment, delicious food and opportunities to win fabulous prizes are included in the cost of your ticket. No student is allowed into the party without a previously purchased ticket. Please see the attachment on how to purchase your ticket to the fun! Ticket forms and money can be turned into the Main office.
- If you have not picked up your cap and gown please stop in the Main office and pick it up.
- We are looking for parent volunteers for the Senior All Night Party. Many volunteers are needed to make this a memorable evening for our seniors. Please considering volunteering.
- Dear North High 12th grade student, District 622 would like to keep in touch with you after graduation. If you'd like to stay current with 622 Alumni news, please enter a personal email address (not a 622 school email), and we'll send you periodic Alumni and District 622 updates.
- ATTENTION SENIORS- You are invited to a "Senior Parade" at the District 622 elementary school you attended. You should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before parade time. You will wear your cap and gown and walk the hallways to receive high-fives from the students and staff. You will be done immediately afterward. All parades are on Tuesday, June 4 at the following times:
Carver - 2:30 pm
Castle - 2:30 pm
Cowern - 2:30 pm
Eagle Point - 2:45 pm
Oakdale - 1:45 pm
Richardson - 3:00 pm
Skyview - 2:45 pm
Weaver - 3:00 pm
Webster - 2:45 pm
Newly added – St. Peter’s – 1:30pm
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2019