NORTH HIGH SCHOOL DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
Monday, January 22, 2018
Jan. 23 – One Act Festival
Jan. 25 – Conferences
- Looking for parent volunteers to help stuff grades on Thursday, January 25th at 9:30am. Please contact Terri Wold at email@example.com if you are available to help.
- The course registration window for next year closes TODAY Monday, 1/22/18, at 3:00 pm. If you still haven't finished inputting courses and need help, the counselors will be available in N206 during homerooms Friday and Monday.
- Culver's Fundraiser for 622's Fusion Drumline
Monday, January 22nd, 5-7pmat the Sunray Culver's
Join us to eat and socialize and raise some money for drumline!
The flavor of the day is PEANUT BUTTER CUP.
Our show is "X Marks the Spot" - pirates!
College Fair at Tartan High School: March 14th, 5:00-7:00. Tartan High School is hosting a Minnesota Education College Fair on Wednesday, March 14th from 5:00-7:00pm.There will be Representatives from over 110 regional colleges, universities, community colleges, technical colleges and professional schools. Attendance is free and gives you the opportunity to gather information and ask questions from multiple colleges in 1 place. Visit: www.mn-acac.org for a list of participating schools. Rather than having to complete your information at each college table, you can pre-register your information online at www.gotocollegefairs.com. This allows you to input your information once, elaborate on academics, special inters, extracurricular activities and unique accomplishments. This is an event you don't want to miss! Event sponsored by MACAC, Minnesota Association for College Admission Counseling.
Show Choir Showcase is Friday, Feb. 2, 2018 from 6:00-9:00pm in the Cafeteria and Auditorium. The show choir students will be performing a talent show, auctioning homemade items, and then performing their competition show. Fun for all ages! Advance tickets are $5 and can be purchased from a show choir student or online (at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/show-choir-showcase-tickets-41516936274) , or $6 at the door. (see attached flyer)
CLASS OF 2018:
- ATTN SENIOR PARENTS: The deadline to submit senior YEARBOOK baby photo memories and messages is coming up. Get yours in SOON!!!! Contact Mr. Reynolds firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- PARENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! The All Night Senior Party is a lock-in style celebration that is held for graduating seniors. It is not only a memorable and entertaining event but it gives our students a safe place to celebrate their achievement with fellow classmates and friends. The chaperoned, alcohol and drug-free evening is planned, funded, organized and run by parent volunteers. Every parent and guardian is invited and encouraged to get involved in some way- big or small, and we hope that ALL Class of 2018 seniors take part in this incredible experience! (Ticket Registration on Peachjar on the North Website).
Please visit and Like our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/North-High-Senior-Class-2018-2142525389220074/
Contact: Nickey Beeman, 2018 NHS Sr All Night Party Committee Chair, Email: email@example.com
- GRADUATION STOLES - There are important changes for parents/guardians of students participating in the 2018 commencement ceremonies. District 622 is pleased to announce the addition of graduation stoles. Beginning in 2018, seniors will wear a stole embroidered with their graduation year and school crest. For the Class of 2018, stoles will be included as part of the Graduation Participation Fee of $45.00. Students will keep the stole as a memento. All graduates will receive a custom pin from North High School/Tartan High School. Students involved in athletic, academic, or other clubs and activities have the option to add pins to their stoles. Talk to you coaches and advisors for more information! Graduating Seniors will keep their graduation stoles as a memento. Stoles will be included as part of the Gradation Participation Fee.
- POLAR PLUNGE: Time to volunteer to be "freezin' for a reason!!" Please reference the flyer on the North website under Peachjar and registration form for the 2018 Polar Plunge! Date is February 24th, and registrations are due by February 5th. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Ekstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11TH ANNUAL CRAFT/VENDOR FAIR AND BAKE SALE:The time has come for the annual craft/bake sale at North! Please reference the flyer on the North website under Peachjar and make plans to come shop! Any questions, please contact Nickey Beeman email@example.com
Chicken Patty on a Whole Wheat Bun
Math Meet – 3:30 @ Henry Sibley
One Act Festival – 7:00 @ North
Boys Basketball – 9th Grade 4:00, JV 5:30, Varsity 7:00 @ South St. Paul
Girls Basketball – C Squad 4:00, JV 5:30, Varsity 7:00 vs. South St. Paul @ North
Adaptive Floor Hockey – 4:30 @ Tartan
Boys Hockey – JV 5:15, Varsity 7:30 vs. Mahtomedi @ North
Gymnastics – Varsity vs. Mahtomedi @ North
Adaptive Hockey – 4:40 vs. Mounds View @ North
Boys Hockey – JV 5:15, Varsity 7:30 vs. Hastings @ North
Girls Basketball – C Squad 4:00, JV 5:30, Varsity 7:00 @ Mahtomedi
Boys Basketball – 9th Grade 4:00, Squad 5:30, JV 5:30, Varsity 7:00 vs. Mahtomedi @ North
Girls Hockey – JV 5:15, Varsity 7:30 vs Mahtomedi @ North
Wrestling – Varsity 10:00 @ South St. Paul
Boys Hockey – JV 12:45, Varsity 3:00 @ Tartan
Gymnastics – 3:00 @ Northfield
Boys Basketball – 6:00 @ Stevens Point Area High School