NORTH HIGH SCHOOL DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
May 22 – STAARS, Doubletree by Hilton/St. Paul East, 6:30 p.m.
May 23 – JROTC Annual Field Trip
May 23 – Choir Banquet, Café 6:00-9:00pm
May 24 – Staff Development/District Staff Development, NO SCHOOL
May 27 – Memorial Day, NO SCHOOL
May 28 – Band Banquet, Cafeteria, 6:00pm
May 29 – Golden Prom, 12:00-2:00, Guardian Angels Church
May 29 – Robotics Banquet, 5:00-7:00pm, cafeteria
May 31 – Relay for Life (see attached flyer for event schedule)
June 3 – Senior Awards Program, 5:30 Atrium
June 6 – Final Exams, Periods 1,3,5 – 8:30am-1:30pm
June 6 – Graduation, Aldrich Arena, 7:00pm
June 7 – End of 3rd trimester, Finals 2,4,6, 8:30am-1:30pm
June 10 – Term transition
- Juniors and Seniors - Do you want to help host a prom for senior citizens? This event includes a meal, a live band and bingo! Come volunteer at Golden Prom on May 29th, 9-3pm. Pick up a permission slip from Ms. Powers (room 127) or Ms. Simon (room 301). Return your permission slip by May 22. Please join us!
ATHLETIC/ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK:
- Summer Strength & Conditioning is now available for 7-12th grad students, signup online at feepay.com. Starts June 17th-July 31st.Cost $20 includes a t shirt
Session: #1 8:00-9:45 am-General Session (Mon-Thur)
Session; #2 9:15-11:00 am-Girls Only Session (Mon-Thur)
Session: #3 10:30-12:15 pm-Boys Basketball/Football (Mon-Fri)
- Graduation Stole Pins are now available for purchase in the activities office. A list of all pins are located outside the activities office. All pins are $5 each and can pay with cash or checks made out to North High School. Questions contact the activities office.
- Any interested boys hockey players come to a Boys Hockey Meeting to meet Head Coach Josh Hoekstra. Parents and Players are invited Thursday, May 23rd 7:00 pm meet in the Forum.
CLASS OF 2019:
- The next meeting for the Senior All Night Party is Wednesday, May 29 in the cafeteria at 6:30pm. (DATE CHANGED AGAIN)
- Reserve your spot at the Senior All Night Party. The party will be held at North High School. It will begin on Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 10:00 pm and will conclude at 5:00 am on Friday, June 7, 2019. Tickets are $70 and all the fun entertainment, delicious food and opportunities to win fabulous prizes are included in the cost of your ticket. No student is allowed into the party without a previously purchased ticket. Please see the attachment on how to purchase your ticket to the fun! Ticket forms and money can be turned into the Main office.
- SENIOR STUDENTS: CAP AND GOWN PICKUP DATE CHANGE the date for cap and gown pickup has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 22 from 11am-1pm. Please pay the fee on https://isd622.feepay.com/by May 21.
- We are looking for parent volunteers for the Senior All Night Party. Many volunteers are needed to make this a memorable evening for our seniors. Please considering volunteering. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040B4FABAC2DAA8-north1