Announcements for the week of June 1 - June 5
- Virtual Graduation Info: Graduation will be shown at 7:00pm, Wednesday, June 3rd via Suburban Community Channel and we will also have it on the 622 YouTube page.. The exact YouTube link will not be available until probably the day of. We will post that link on our web as soon as it becomes available.
- ALL Students - if you have already done so, please fill out the Chromebook Inventory link below. Make sure to use your ISD 622 email when filling it out. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdHsxZ-fO5rD_e1IZTJ617C9SU0YeMBAQMJtYpYCkv3FfG9-A/viewform
- Yearbooks - If you didn’t order a yearbook and still want one you can pick one up when they arrive. Distribution date to be determined.
As the end of the school year nears, we would like to provide a safe way for students to return their chromebooks, chargers, hot spots, and textbooks/ classroom materials. Students are not allowed to keep their chromebooks, cords, and hot spots over the summer. These will be resissued again in the fall so everyone is expected to return them. For summer school, students will be reissued a chromebook at a later time. We ask that you come during the recommended time if you are no longer in need of your chromebooks and materials to help us maintain a social distance and safety of others. If you need to keep your chromebooks or materials for additional time, then please drop off during the day that works best for you during drop off week. If any of these days and times do not work for you, please call the office to arrange an appointment for the following week. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please see the recommended schedule and process below.
Drop Off Week Schedule:Hours are 8:30-3:30pm, Week of June 1st to June 5thMonday, 1st: SeniorsTuesday, 2nd: JuniorsWednesday, 3rd: SophomoresThursday, 4th: FreshmanFriday, 5th: Last Day for remaining items
- All students need to return their chromebook and chargers. For summer school students, they will be reissued another one later on.
- Please return your chromebook, the charger, and if you borrowed a hot spot.
- Please write your name and student ID on a piece of paper and put it in the chromebook and any other books you are returning. This way we can account for your return as well.
- Families will enter through the East lot, follow the line around the south of the school and drop off materials in the West lot (student drop off lot)
- Please have one family member exit your car and drop your materials off in the labeled bins at the table stations. This limits contact between families and staff members. No one will be allowed in the building.
- If you need your materials from your school lockers, please let the staff outside know as lockers have been bagged up and labeled for hand out.
- If you need your items from the athletic locker room, this will be arranged at a later time. Please contact the Activities Office for more on this.
- Diplomas will be mailed out at a later time. More communication to come on this.
- Yearbook information will be communicated as it becomes available.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2020