Aron HelmEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 651-748-6121Hours: 7:15 - 3:15 (M-F)Grade levels Taught:
Classes/Grade Levels taught: 10th, 11th, 12th
- 9 - 12 Social Studies
- AP World History
- Sheltered/Regular World History
- United States History
- Asian Studies
- Advanced Placement World History (Course Syllabus)
Parent Portal: Check Parent Portal often to find out how your student is doing on assignments and assessments. Parent Portal also includes information pertinent to your son or daughter such as schedule, attendance, health information, behavior, and fees.
- Sheltered/Regular World History (Course Syllabus)
If you are not yet using Parent Portal click here. Review the Parent Portal User Guidelines and System Requirements and then click on Account Activation Request. Complete the activation form, print it, sign it, and mail it to ISD 622 Parent Portal, 2520 East 11th Avenue, North St. Paul, MN 55109. You will receive an email with detailed information about your user account within two weeks.Contact me directly if you have any further questions. (Information at top of page)
- allows students to digitally submit homework assignments, review grades, participate in interactive discussions, receive announcements and feedback, take tests, and more. As a parent, you will be able to view your child’s activity within the platform.
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more.