2022 Senior All Night Party
Who: Graduating Tartan High Seniors - Class of 2022
When: Thursday, June 2, 2022 from 9:30pm - 3:30am
No late entry. Doors close at 10pm.
No early dismissals. Must stay until 3:30 am.
Where: The Burrow Oakdale (https://oakdaleburrow.com/) 7053 10th St N, Oakdale, MN 55128
What: Seniors all-night celebration! Graduates will be locked in from 10 pm until 3:30 am at The Burrow in Oakdale where there will be unlimited access all night to:
- Video Games
- Laser Tag
- Go Karts
- Mini Golf
- Mini Bowling
- Food & Drinks
- Ropes Courses
Graduates should arrive at The Burrow by 10pm - you can go home and change if you want after the Commencement Ceremony at Aldrich. No bags or purses are allowed. There will be no tickets for this event.
Cost: $60 by May 22th. Price will increase to $70 after May 22th.
To attend the Senior All-Night Party
- Fill out an application - complete the attached paper form(LINK TO FORM) & return to the office OR fill out the online application at https://forms.gle/GUvYPz5mf8M2eDod8 .
- Pay the fee: $60 by May 22th … or $70 after May 22th
- Venmo: pay @TartanGrad2022 (Mark Mathison) and put the name of the student/graduate in the comments
- Check/Cash - turn in to Ms. Deb Johnson in Main Office (Please use envelope)
- PayPal (Credit Card) - See Below For Payment Button (Please add name of student/graduate in the comments.)
- Complete the Waiver Form - all students must complete the waiver form. Those who are under 18 should complete the form with a parent/guardian. Turn in to Ms. Deb Johnson in Main Office
- If over 18, you can use the on-line form at https://kiosk.sms-timing.com/oakdaleburrow/register?surveyId=1795479
ALL donations are welcome! Donations for the event will go directly to the party. Donations to the Angel Fund will help pay the $60 fee for students who need assistance. We can also use a few parent volunteers to help chaperone. You can sign up on the paper or electronic form.