MLP User Guide 2017
Infinitec Start Up 8.2.16
Student Services Transportation Request
ECSE Transportation Request
Due Process Manual - updated 2014
Chapter 4 - Individualized Education Plan
Chapter 6 - Behavior and Discipline
Chapter 7 - Parent Involvement and Due Process Rights
Chapter 9 - Transportation
- This site is sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Education. Here teachers can link your students' test results with targeted teaching strategies and learning resources. Teachers can explore a wide range of online learning activities designed to enrich and improve your students' education and further their own professional development.
- Reading Rockets - Offers strategies, lessons, and activities designed to help young children learn to read.
- Read Naturally - It offers instructions, research, and resources to improve reading fluency.
- Earobics - Provides an overview of the Earobics program along with research and strategies for implementing Earobics into the classroom.
- Starfall - Reading instruction, including phonics.
- Sadlier-Oxford - Reading instruction, including phonics.
- Teach-biology - Bingo card maker.
- Cando's Helper Page - Site for children, parents, and teachers looking for content and practice activities in the primary reading area.
- Mrs. Perkins - Good for informal assessments/checklists for young children.
- Everyday Spelling - Great writing prompt ideas.
- HotChalk Lesson Plans Page - over 4,000 free lesson plans.
- Growing Hands-on Kids - Great resource for handwriting.
- Cursive Handwriting Worksheet Maker -
- Sites for Teachers - more lesson plans for language arts
- Fry's Instant Word List - contains 1,000 words which students need the most to develop a powerful sight vocabulary.
- Fry's High-Frequency Words - high-frequency checklists and practice.
- Math Fact Cafe - provides the best math worksheets for elementary grades. The site requires no login and is free. Create and access worksheets for math facts, flashcards, time...
- Wild on Math - Students can practice math facts electronically.
- Math Magician Games - Has math games for training addition, multiplication, division and subtraction at different levels.
- AAA Math - features a comprehensive set of interactive arithmetic lessons. Unlimited practice is available on each topic which allows thorough mastery of concepts.
- Math Playground - THIS ONE HAS GREAT MATH GAMES - Action packed math site for elementary and middle school students featuring math games.
- Math Fun Facts - ANOTHER GREAT ONE - Mathematics ideas, puzzles, and fun facts that will change the way you think about math.
- Eduscapes/Teacher Tap - For reading comprehension and writing.