STUDENT COUNCIL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend ALL scheduled 7:00 A.M. meetings. (Must have a ride; three unexcused absences will result in dismissal from Student Council.)
• Attend and Help with All School Parties: Setting up and taking down (Approximate time: 4:00 –9:45)
• Fundraisers (Example: Getting to school early to help with set-up or helping during lunch.)
• Plan Spirit Weeks
• Attend Leadership Events
• Act responsibly, SOAR with pride, and be a leader at Skyview.
• Maintain 70% or better participation with events and meetings.
• Maintain passing grades. (No Ds or Fs)
- 7th & 8th Grade: Applications were due on Thursday, June, 1st at 3:20.
- 6th Grade: Information about applications will be released in October or November 2017.
Student Council Advisor