Hello! My name is Abby Jackson and this is my sixth year teaching in the CID program at Eagle Point Elementary. CID stands for Communication Interactive Disorder. The CID program is a center based program designed to meet the needs of students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other social/communication disorders.
I attended the University of Minnesota for both my undergraduate and graduate programs. I have my Bachelor's of Science in Recreation, Park and Leisure Studies and my Master's of Education in Special Education. I have teaching licenses in the areas of Developmental Cognitive Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work with (and learn from!) such amazing students at Eagle Point. I am looking forward to a great year of learning and growing with your child. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
Class Picture Spring 2019
- Clever login for elementary students and parents
- Log in to Clever using your student's 6-digit student ID email (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Once logged into Clever, you can access Seesaw, Lexia, RazKids, and any other district learning system or app
- Campus Parent (formerly Parent Portal)
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more
- parents can keep their contact information up-to-date in Campus Parent to receive important texts and emails from the district and their school