Welcome to Second Grade Distance Learning for 2020-2021!
My name is Mai Nhia Vang. I am one of the second-grade teachers that are teaching distance learning. This is my fourth year at Weaver and I'm loving every year of it. I have been teaching second grade since 2012. I'm excited to be a part of this new journey with your student.
We have class meetings on Zoom every Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 9 am to 12:40 pm. During this time, we will have a virtual morning meeting and learnings in math, reading, and writing. Students will have time to work on their daily Seesaw assignments during our class Zoom meetings. Any assignments that are not completed by the end of Zoom, will have to be worked on asynchronous that day. Students are expected to check and work on their Seesaw assignments every day.
If you have any questions or concerns during this time, please call me at my Google Voice number 651-705-6153 or email me at email@example.com.
Let's make it a GREAT year together!
"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
- Clever login for elementary students and parents
- Log in to Clever using your student's 6-digit student ID email (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Once logged into Clever, you can access Seesaw, Lexia, RazKids, and any other district learning system or app
- Campus Parent (formerly Parent Portal)
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more
- parents can keep their contact information up-to-date in Campus Parent to receive important texts and emails from the district and their school