Phone: (651) 702-8077
This year is my third year teaching 7th Grade Math here at Skyview, and I am really looking forward to this school year! I have always enjoyed the subject of math, and am excited to share my passion for learning with all of you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you need Video Links for lessons in 7th grade, check here!!!
Here is a link to the 7th Grade Week at a Glance page
Directions to the 7th Grade WAG
- Go to Skyview Middle School
- Parents Tab
- Week At A Glance – Agenda
- 7th Grade
- Scroll to Ms. O’Ryan
(I teach 2 different courses, so make sure you are following the correct course for your student).
- All homework stamps (purple stamp sheet) must be complete
- Review must be complete
- Corrections on a separate sheet of paper for the test that the student is planning on retaking.
- Corrections will be graded, and if everything looks good -> students will be given a pass to do a retake during Advisory period(s).
- Best score recorded.
- Students have 10 days to complete this process.
Late Work Policy: Students have 10 school days (from the due date) to turn in an assignment for credit.
Questions? Contact Shannen O’Ryan 651-702-8077 firstname.lastname@example.org
- - allows students to digitally submit homework assignments, review grades, participate in interactive discussions, receive announcements and feedback, take tests, and more. As a parent, you will be able to view your child’s activity within the platform.
- - provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more. Make sure your contact information is current so you can receive texts and emails from District 622. You can update your contact information in Campus Parent.