Office of Research, Evaluation & AssessmentWe provide the following services to schools and their students:
- Coordination of district, state and national assessments
- Data analysis and reporting
- Student performance data systems
- Support for classroom, common and formative assessment
- Facilitation of data-driven decision-making, research, and school improvement planning
MissionThe ISD 622 Research, Evaluation, and Assessment Office facilitates data-informed decision-making through an equity lens by providing support in test-administration and in collecting, analyzing, and reporting data to stakeholders.
VisionEvery decision relies on appropriate data to inform a cycle of continuous improvement in order to best meet the needs of all students.
Data Literacy and Program Evaluation Coordinator
Testing and Educational Technology Management Specialist