Hello! Nyob zoo! My name is Stacy Moua or Ms. Moua. “Nyob zoo” means hello in Hmong. I am Hmong, a nomadic ethnic group from southeast Asia. I received my teaching license from Hamline University and my undergraduate from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. This will be my 2nd year teaching and at Weaver as a Kindergarten teacher. However, I have a total of 5 years working as a paraprofessional in elementary schools. I love to cook and bake. I also love Thai, Korean, Taiwanese, and Chinese dramas. I am so eager and excited to be able to teach your child this year. I believe that all students can and will learn despite where they came from or who they are. Many have asked why I became a teacher and I say to them, “I became a teacher because I believe that I will make an impact in a child’s life.” I also live by the quote, “Live life without any regrets.” I want to be able to teach my students to live life to the fullest and become life-long learners. If there are ever any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you and have an AMAZING day!
- Clever login for elementary students and parents
- Log in to Clever using your student's 6-digit student ID email (ex. email@example.com) and password
- Once logged into Clever, you can access Seesaw, Lexia, RazKids, and any other district learning system or app
- Campus Parent (formerly Parent Portal)
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more
- parents can keep their contact information up-to-date in Campus Parent to receive important texts and emails from the district and their school