Our teaching staff is licensed in the state of Minnesota and dedicated to providing a world-class education for your student. To benefit students we currently maintain a 24:1 student to teacher ratio. Our teachers offer synchronous learning sessions that all students attend, and also have days and times for students to drop in and get help. Our teachers promise to do the following:
- Deliver consistent and clear communication with students and families throughout the course on performance, deadlines, attendance, navigating resources, completing assignments, and teacher availability for help or support.
- Provide remediation or enrichment opportunities to ensure student mastery of the course objectives.
- Foster personal connections with each student consistently over the school year.
- Provide opportunities for students to participate in collaborative learning with other students.
- Monitor student performance regularly and proactively intervene when student support may be needed.
- When possible, include student choice and voice to offer a personalized learning experience that meets the expectations of the course.