What is a Learning Advocate?
- All 622 online students must have a designated learning advocate.
- The learning advocate can be any adult who is available to support learning throughout the school day and to communicate with the teacher and administration
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Guide the student through the expectations for learning each day
- Support the student with staying on track with lesson and activity completion
- Communicate with the teacher about student progress
- Collaborate with the teacher to support the student’s academic success
- Assist students with accessing synchronous learning opportunities