Welcome to CASTLE PTO!Parent InvolvementCastle’s Parent Teacher Organization, or PTO, is very active in supporting Castle teachers, students and families. We welcome all parents/guardians of Castle students to attend and discover how critical your support is for the Castle community. FREE child care is provided at every meeting.
The PTO has been responsible for funding many wonderful things at Castle including:
- HP Stream Computers
- Classroom SMART boards and document cameras
- Enrichment materials, books, and computer software
- A new sound system for the gymnasium
- New Castle playground
- Microphones for the classroom teachers
- Field trips / retreats
- Family Nights
- Individual classroom needs
2018 - 2019 PTO Board:
• President - (firstname.lastname@example.org)• Vice President -• Treasurer - Becky Speed (email@example.com)• Secretary - Antonella KappingThere are several other ways for you to become involved at Castle School.
Parents, grandparents and family members or friends can help our school by taking part in matching programs through their employers.Please go to www.amazonsmile.com for all purchases that you make on Amazon. If you pick Castle Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization for the school that you are supporting in your Account, then AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of all of your purchases to Castle PTO. The funds that we receive from AmazonSmile will be 100% put back into the classroom to purchase books, technology, etc. Please note that you must use AmazonSmile website whenever you purchase from Amazon in order for the proceeds to go to Castle PTO.